Start a new topic

Image Recognition

Image Recognition

I recently upgraded to the 4.1 SDK Pro and trying to test image recognition. The sample application is installed. When I try the Client Recogniton sample in the app and try the 'Image on Target', it doesn't seem to recognize the surfer image. How am I supposed to test this? If I scan the surfer image on my laptop using the phone, is it supposed to do something? Or can I scan only a printed page? Where can I see some documentation on how to use the sample app for testing image recogniton!?!?!

Thx

K. Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,

Did you include a license key in the in your code. You can find details on where to put it here.

As for your question if you can scan the target also from your PC display - yes this also working.

Greetings

Nicola

Do I need to include the license for the SAMPLE APP as well? I am talking about the sample app provided by you guys.

In anycase, I have included the key in the right place in my own app as well. That is also not working for image recognition.

I am trying this on a Samsung Duos device.

K. Ramesh

Hi,

Yes, you'll also need to add the license key into our sample app. For the supported devices please check our Android supported devices overview. From the device spec of your device it seems that it's pretty low end. This might be the reason, though I didn't check for all the components.

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment