Start a new topic

Wikitude Markerless

Wikitude Markerless

Hello, i want to add images on my AR project wich i can add them to the AR caméra, in the first step i want to add them on a static way. Should i use urlListener! ?

Hi,

The best way to start is to check out the sample app which comes with the SDK download package together with the respective documentation section.

Each section includes a set-up guide, which helps you set up your project.

Greetings

Nicola

Thnak's, but i think that my question is not clear, i ask about markerless(add images 2D and 3D without target) on wikitude? Can i add images without targets using wikitude?

Hi,

In order to display an augmentation (2D or 3D objects) on a target image - you always need to scan the target image first.

Greetings

Nicola

I think I know what about Jbeli want to ask. Is possible to pass some "coordinates" or other data to architectView so that you don't have to scan target image and then display image?

Hi,

Yes you can also display geobased content (images, videos, 3D models) in your experience. For details please check our tech documentation section.

Greetings

Nicola

Ok, but let say I don't want to use geolocation because I'm in building. My goal is to put device on table press button to send coordinates of start position to architectView grab back and see image/object in my start position. Is it possible?

Hi,

As our SDK supports 2 different 'modes' - geobased AR and image recogntion, you can either work with the one or the other. If you're indoors you can also work with indoor locations (e.g. becons or wifi) if you intend to work with coordinates.

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment