Start a new topic

world loaded zoom

world loaded zoom

Hi,

In the first example from the samples with the simple image recognition, i would like to be able to zoom in that image. I didn't find anything in the api related to this functionality. Do i have to use jquery mobile or something similar? Can somebody give me any hints? 

Thank you,

Alex

Hi Alex,
I'm not quite sure if I got you right. You want to be able to zoom into the little thumbnail image which is on the top of the screen and that disappears after a few seconds? You can add any standard html/js/css code to do so but the image itself is quite small - it's just a thumbnail.
If you want to do that because you need a larger target image, then please use the .pdf file which is in the root folder of the samples directory.

If you want to zoom into the camera image you need to wait a few more weeks until we release the next version of our SDK (4.1). It contains the functionality to use the camera zoom.

Please give us more information about what you want to do exactly if my answer does not cover your question.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Let me try to be a little more clear. These are my actions: i put the pdf with the surfer on my laptop screen, i use the app and point the camera from the phone to the surfer image and the drawing with the surf appears on the phone screen. I would like to zoom on that image. The overlay in one word. I implemented zoom with 2 buttons that trigger scale changes on the overlay. I would like to be able to manipulate the overlay as i would a normal image in an android app. Pinch zoom and to be able to drag the image around when its zoomed in. I hope i was a little more descriptive this time.

Thank you,

Alex
Login or Signup to post a comment