Start a new topic

Autofocus does not work in some samsung phones

Autofocus does not work in some samsung phones

Hi,

Our new SDK version, which allowes you to control the camera focus is released. You can download the lasted SDK 4.1. here. Details on the hardware control can be found here

Greetings

Nicola

I don't know about your particular device, the autofocus function is activated by the ArchitectView automatically when your application starts.

In the next version of our SDK you will be able to control the camera focus directly, if that's what you need.

Hi,

Thanks For Reply .Yes i am using ArchitectView .As i have mentioned on some samsung device (e.g. Samsung SM-G355H)auto focus is not working .Is architect.js

is neccassary for aut focus .?

Thanks & Regards,

Smriti 

Hi, how did you implement the autofocus functionality? The ArchitectView has full contol on the camera, and already implements auto-focusing.

Hi Wikitude Team, 

I am working on the AR app where user focuses on book's image and then a related video get played .Due to this i have implemented autofocus functioality .While testing i found ,camera's autofocus is not working for some phones.e.g  samsung core2 (Phone does have autofocus and flash capabilities ) and other samsung device .

Please help me to solve this problem .

Thanks & Regards,

Smriti
Login or Signup to post a comment