Start a new topic

Camera only show TRIALS word and no camera view

Camera only show TRIALS word and no camera view

6 people have this problem

There is still a problem with screen capture, it doesnt work on Phonegap app (iOS and Android).
It works though on Native app (iOS and Android)

But I need a working screen capture version on phonegap. Please assist. thanks!

Hi.

Since the Epson BT-200 screen is transparent, you only see the augmentation and the camera frames are not rendered.

I have the same problem as Julien, I have checked to see if the SDK Examples work and the camera works fine for them. Can't seem to pinpoint the problem. I have also used the PermissionManager to check for camera permissions and that hasn't helped. What would be the next step? 

Thanks, 

Tom

Hello Thomas,

Could you please send over a minimum code that would enable us to reproduce your issue? Can you also report the SDK version you are testing with and your device?

Thanks
Eva

Hello again,

I tested the sample app and everything is working fine. 

I don't understand why I still can't use my camera on my personnal application?

Here is the tutorial I followed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgcB6tMi0qE

Tell me if you need my files to check the code, but everything seems fine and I have no errors logged .

Thanks again,

Julien

I tested the screenshot function on some devices, and couldn't reproduce your problem with the sample application.

On Android: if you are implementing the snapshot function in your own application, make sure that your application has the permission WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: the screenshot will be saved to file, and your application will receive an event "onScreenCaptured" with the file name as a parameter. The plugin sample application defines this function in the "index.js" file.

You can also define another callback function "onScreenCapturedError": you will get more information in case something goes wrong.

Hi Julien,

It would be very helpful if you could provide a project with the minimal code required for this issue to happen. 

This way it will be a lot easier to find the issue.

Best Regards,

Alex

Login or Signup to post a comment