Start a new topic

WTViewController.h

WTViewController.h

Hello there,

I'm currently modifying the SDKExamples bundle so instead of loading the table with all the different examples it will load the Screen Capture example. I've already set up WTViewController.m as described in the Wikitude docs; however I get a warning message when I try to run the package:

Method 'tableView:numberOfRowsInSection:' in protocol not implemented

My WTViewController.h looks like this:

//
//  WTViewController.h
//  SDKExamples
//
//  Created by Andreas Schacherbauer on 3/20/13.
//  Copyright (c) 2013 Wikitude. All rights reserved.
//

#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>

@protocol WTARViewController;

@interface WTViewController : UIViewController<UITableViewDelegate, UITableViewDataSource>

@property (weak, nonatomic) IBOutlet UITableView                        *exampleTable;

@property (weak, nonatomic) UIViewController<WTARViewController>        *arViewController;

@end

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hello there,

I added these two methods to WTViewController.m to make the warning messages go away:

- (UITableViewCell *)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView cellForRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath
{
    return 0;
}

- (NSInteger)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView numberOfRowsInSection:(NSInteger)section
{
    return 0;
}

When I run the app I get a black background and nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,
Instead of modifying the Example application (Which should be a reference for you and not the starting point for your own application) you should create a new Xcode project or integrate the Wikitude SDK into your existing application. It will be much easier for you since you build the application from ground up and you know exactly what each line of code is doing.

Please follow our documentation on how to setup a project to be ready for working with the Wikitude SDK.

As a starting point you could create a new 'Single View Application' from the Xcode project template chooser and then follow our documentation on how to add the Wikitude SDK view and adding the ARchitect World.

I hope you can build your own application with these tips.

Best regards

Andreas 

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your message. My application is almost done now. Just need to sort out some graphic issues.

Regards,

Marcelo

That sound great!

Please feel free to ask any question when it comes to Wikitude SDK related problems!

Best regards

Andreas

Hello Andreas,

I actually do have one other query, though not sure if it's directly linked to the SDK. The app has a header with 2 buttons and for some reason once it loads and displays, I get another header (a larger one) displaying right on top of the app one. The issue with this is that I cannot press the buttons in the header underneath. The larger header is the default one for iOS that contains the current time and batter percentage. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,
I'm not quite sure what you mean with 'header'. Are you developing a application with the iOS SDK or with PhoneGap/Titanium? Maybe you upload a screenshot to clarify your question.

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment