Start a new topic

List of recognized objects

List of recognized objects

"It works with up to 1000 images that can be recognized offline."

Are you able to list these images/objects which can be recognized offline?

Hi Vit,

Generally all images that are working online are also working in the 'offline - mode'. So once you have a suitable image for recognition and tracking that works online - it's also working offline.

I hope this helps.

Greetings

Nicola

Do you have any app where I could test it?

Thanks

Hi Vit,

You can check the offline usage directly with our sample app. There all assets (incl. .wtc file) are stored within the app.

Greetings

Nicola

Could you please describe particular steps how I could do that ?
Thanks

Hi Vik,

Since Nicola is on vacation this week, I'm taking over here.

Just to be clear, what specifically do you want to try out? The Wikitude SDK Samples Nicola mentioned (an application that comes with the SDK package that you can download from our webpage) has several sample applications that demonstrate what you can do with the Wikitude SDK. Just install it on your phone and give it a go.

Best,

Martin

I thought if you can provide us with some instant apps for testing (APK files or available at Google play) which I could use without programmer´s knowledge and assistance....

Hi Vit,

We have a dedicated showcase page listing several applications that have been built with the Wikitude SDK, just to give you a starting point and some direction.

Other than that, I again want to refer you to the Sample application that is coming with the SDK. It shows, from a technical point of view, what the SDK can do for you.

Best,

Martin
Login or Signup to post a comment