Start a new topic

Question regarding image recognition

Question regarding image recognition

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I would also like to point out that I have zero background knowledge in programming, but I'm trying my best to learn.

I recently found out about wikitude and I would like to cooperate wikitude into my own application. Through checking out the forums and documentation, which I tried my very best to follow, I'm getting nowhere close to what I need to know. I also managed to change the recognized picture to what I want it to recognize in the wikitude sample.

Here goes !

1. Is it possible to use wikitude in our own application? If yes,

2. How do i go about implementing this in my own application, is there a much more step-by-step guide for dummies? I tried reading the documentation many many times but I'm not quite understanding it.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,

ek

Hi,

To your questions:

1. Is it possible to use wikitude in our own application?

: Yes with our SDK you can embed an AR view directly into your own application.

2. How do i go about implementing this in my own application, is there a much more step-by-step guide for dummies? I tried reading the documentation many many times but I'm not quite understanding it.

: Please have a look at the SDK documentation section. There is a set-up guide for each platform followed by a detailed description of the different samples.

I hope this helps.  Greetings

Nicola

Thank you for your response, I will try it out and let you know again!
Login or Signup to post a comment