Start a new topic

Show satellite on camera

Show satellite on camera

You can always calculate the position yourself and use AR.RelativeLocation which basically allow you to specify x,y,z coordinates relative to a location.

How you would find sattellite coordinates or position is dependent on your data source and I'm afraid I can't help you with this.

Once you have the sattellite positions you can visualize them on the camera like demonstrated in our POI examples. If you choose to use AR.RelativeLocation just replace any AR.GeoLocation with the RelativeLocation.

Hello Sir,

1.How to find the coordinate of satellite or satellite position becuase satellite in sky and its not latitude and longitude or if you determine then provide me sample.

2.After that how to show on camera.

Thanks...............

In what coordinates are you getting the satellite positions? If you get them as lat, lon you need to add an altitude information and then it is similar to a "normal" POI like we show in our example app.

I would hightly suggest looking through those examples and our documentation. If you have any further questions just let us know in the forum.

Plz help me,I want to find satellite position in android and how to show on camera in android through wikitude.it means satellite show on the camera and camera run in background , then how to achieve that.In sample only show current position.

Plz help me,I want to find satellite position and show on camera in android through wikitude.it means satellite show on the camera and camera run in background , then how to achieve that.In sample only show current position.

Please provide a more information on what you want to achieve. Have you tried our sample app already, it usually is a good starting point?
Login or Signup to post a comment