Start a new topic

iOS exit Architec World and hard to click ARchitec

iOS exit Architec World and hard to click ARchitec

I have create an apps like wikitude sample - solar system, when user click/touch in the moving object, and apps will display message. However, I have 2 questions on it.

1. for iOS, I cannot exit Architec World with command wikitude.close()

2. For other function are work perfectly in all mobile devices, but it has some issue happen only in Samsung Gallaxy Note 3. That issue is like an object moving at the screen, when I click/touch in that object, it will hard to display message. but in other mobile like iPhone, Samsung Gallaxy Note 2, Sony XPerie S... also no this kind of issue happen.

Can please some one advice.

Thank you.

Hi,
I'm guessing you're using PhoneGap.
Have you had a look at the Wikitude PhoneGap Sample Application and how it is impl. there? There is also a 'swipe to left' mechanism impl. to close the Wikitude Plugin.

Best regards
Andreas

Hi,

Yes, I am testing with that iOS sample. However I found an unknown error, which is I cannot call WikitudePlugin.close() cause some error stack in WikitudePlugin.stopLocationUpdates();

if (url.indexOf('closeScreen') > -1) {
            WikitudePlugin.close();

}

Any advice ?

Thank you

Hi,
It seems to me that you are not using the latest available PhoneGap plugin.
We did a update a couple of weeks ago where we updated the JS integration and removed some obsolete code from older plugin versions.

Please download the latest version from GitHub and test it again.

Best regards
Andreas

Oppsss, thank you.

Hi, I have downloaded latest version as your guide, but that AR still hard to touch ?

and we suspect it should be Android Version - KITKAT issue, even we saw latest version have some KITKAT checking, but it is not working.

Please advise.

Thank you.

What exactly do you mean by 'hard to click'? Is it only Android KitKat related or also on iOS?

Best regards
Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment