Start a new topic
Solved

multiple video drawable !!

multiple video drawable !!

Hello,

Great news for you as today we launched SDK 7, which introduces as well your feature request, “Multiple Image Target”. In a nutshell, SDK 7 includes:

• Object Recognition
  • Multiple Image Target Recognition Hit-testing API for SLAM
  • Instant tracking improvements
  • Extended recognition range

Multiple Image Target’ feature enables recognition of several images simultaneously. Once the images are recognized, developers will be able to layer 3D models, buttons, videos, images and more on each target. Additionally, augmentations will be able to interact with each other based on the targets’ positions.

Check out this blog for a developer insight. You can download the new SDK 7 directly from our Download page. Enjoy our new cool features ;)

Thanks
Eva

For multiple images (targets) you have to create a AR.Trackable2DObject for each target. Make sure to supply the correct target name, defined at creation of the .wtc targetcollection. Each Trackable2DObject can have its own drawables, that define the overlay.

For a lot of targets I would suggest creating the videos when the user first sees the target. This can be achieved by attaching a function to the onEnterFieldOfVision trigger. Otherwise every video will start loading, which is uncesessary if the user will only see a handful of videos in one session.

If you are looking for a CMS that won't require you to hand code all the targets, have a look at Wikitude Studio (http://www.wikitude.com/products/studio/). It allows you to overaly drawables by dragging and dropping them on your target images.

hi :) im using the example of video drawable on image !! what i want to do is using this example multiple time in the same application !! i want to make a catalog of pictures and for i each one its video !! 
Login or Signup to post a comment