Start a new topic

Show arml and xml world in my App

Show arml and xml world in my App

Hi friends, I can show the arml or xml world created in Wikitude Studio in my App ?  This is for synchronizing the worlds created (ARML and XML) with POIS in JSON into my App Titanium Appcelerator.

Thank you in advance.

Juan

Hi Juan!

Thanks a lot for your interest in Wikitude Studio. 

Concerning your question:

it is not possible (yet) to create a project in Studio with ARML or KML format. You could use our Devzone to upload your own ARML World and display it in Wikitude World Browser.

Otherwise, you can create a project in Studio and export it. In this way, you will get a short url to an ARchitect World which can be embedded in your app titanium Appcelerator.

Let me know if this helped you otherwise pls don't hesitate to contact us again.

Happy coding,

Simone

Hi Simone, thank so much.

Then use json for POIS. But how do I use POIS related to the user within a building?. Without GPS or geolocation position as http://example.wikitude.com/GetSamplePois/. Only with the camera.

Sorry for the basic question...

Thanks

Juan

Hi Juan!

Indoor is a separate usecase and not covered by the sample app. Please have a look at e.g. Indoo.rs library, they provide indoor positioning and provide indoor map routing and indoor coordinates to lat/lon values.

In case user is indoors and POIs are outdoors it is usually sufficient to use WiFi or cellular positioning, but in case places and user are in a building a custom LocationProvider is required.

Kind regards,
Andreas 
Login or Signup to post a comment