Start a new topic

Build failed with Ld build/Debug-iphoneos/ normal armv7

Build failed with Ld build/Debug-iphoneos/ normal armv7

Hi Andreas,

Here's (what I think is) the relevant part of module.xcconfig

OTHER_LDFLAGS=$(inherited) -F$(SRCROOT)/../../modules/iphone/com.wikitude.ti/3.2/platform/iphone -lc++ -lsqlite3 -lz -ObjC -framework AssetsLibrary -framework CoreMedia -framework CoreMotion -framework CoreVideo -framework Security -framework WikitudeSDK

From what I understand of your reply I need to put the framework relative to the project build directory in the above

The xcode build is in the projectfolder/build/iphone directory

So it should read

OTHER_LDFLAGS=$(inherited) -F$(SRCROOT)/../../../Framework -lc++ -lsqlite3 -lz -ObjC -framework AssetsLibrary -framework CoreMedia -framework CoreMotion -framework CoreVideo -framework Security -framework WikitudeSDK

And the Framework directory contains WikitudeSDK.framework

And it works!

Thanks,

Ken

Hi,

Buiild failed with Ld means that the Linker was not able to find the Wikitude.framework. To find out where the Linker expects the framework to be, check the module.xcconfig file in your projects iOS modules folder. Whatever path is set there is interpreted relative to the titanium generated Xcode project. You find the Xcode project in your projects build folder.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi there,

I'm using the github version linked here, https://github.com/AndreasHauserWikitude/wikitude-titanium/tree/master/Modules-zip

I've managed to compile for Android - time to start coding - however on iOS I get the above error

I've checked that the Framework is in the correct place.

All assistance appreciated
Login or Signup to post a comment