Start a new topic

[280,9] ti:/module.js Requested module not found: com.wikitude.ti

[280,9] ti:/module.js Requested module not found: com.wikitude.ti

Hi there!

We'll soon update Wikitude github account's sources.
Could you please use this fork for your development in the meantime and use Modules-zip assets for easy set-up.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas, i resolved the problem. With "Modules-zip" I could make it work!!.

Thank you

regards

Juan

Hi friends, i have problem with de AndroidModule Titanium integration. I followed all instructions in the forum but does not work!!!!.

Environment:
windows 7
titanium 3.1.3 GA

1) I imported WikitudeAndroidModule into Titanium.

2) Copy the wikitudesdk.jar into lib directory.

3) I modified build.properties with:
android.ndk=C:Users\Juan\Downloads\android-ndk-r9-windows-x86_64\android-ndk-r9
android.sdk=C:\Users\Juan\Downloads\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\sdk
titanium.platform=C:\Users\Juan\AppData\Roaming\Titanium\mobilesdk\win32\3.1.3.GA\android
android.platform=C:\Users\Juan\Downloads\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\sdk\platforms\android-8
google.apis=C:\Users\Juan\Downloads\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\sdk\add-ons\addon-google_apis-google-8

4) I Run Package- Android Module (Select Titanium sdk) and show me the error C:\Users\Juan\Documents\Titanium_Studio_Workspace\wikitudeand\build.xml:10: Cannot find C:\Program Files\Titanium\module\android\build.xml imported from C:\Users\Juan\Documents\Titanium_Studio_Workspace\wikitudeand\build.xml

If i want install on device the wikitude.titaniumsample this show:
Error
ti:/module.js
Message: Uncaught Error: Requested module not found: com.wikitude.ti

There is an easier way to integrate it into Titanium?

please, anyone can help?

Best Regards

Juan

Thanks Andreas!!!! You are my hero ^_^
Login or Signup to post a comment