Start a new topic
Solved

Image recognition for multiple images

Image recognition for multiple images

Hi,

Is it possible to track two differnt images present in same camera frame ?

Hello Asama,

You can detect and augment up to 1000 images completely offline, however only one target can be tracked and augmented at any given time in the camera image. If you need to have multiple targets visible at once, please send a feature request together with a short description of your particular use case to info@wikitude.com 

Best regards,

Nicolas

I ask if there is an example of the procedure involves only a single image recognition,thanks

Hello,

for the answer to your question, please see my post at your second thread at http://developer.wikitude.com/developer-forum/-/message_boards/view_message/327354#_19_message_327354

Regards,

Nicolas

Hello,

Is this possible now with the new SDK?

Hello,

Is this possible now with the new SDK?

Hi,

Multiple/simultanious recogntion of images that are in the camera frame at the same time is not possible with the current SDK. We have this on our feature list, but not on our immediate roadmap, so I can't give any details when this is coming.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi,

Is it possible now with the SDK 5.0?

How can i solved that? 

Regards,

Maximiliano.

Hi,

This feature not part of SDK 5. I can't give an exact timeline when this is going to be included.

Greetings

Nicola

Hello,

Great news for you as today we launched SDK 7, which introduces as well your feature request, “Multiple Image Target”. In a nutshell, SDK 7 includes:

• Object Recognition
  • Multiple Image Target Recognition
  • Hit-testing API for SLAM
  • Instant tracking improvements
  • Extended recognition range

Multiple Image Target’ feature enables recognition of several images simultaneously. Once the images are recognized, developers will be able to layer 3D models, buttons, videos, images and more on each target. Additionally, augmentations will be able to interact with each other based on the targets’ positions.

Check out this blog for a developer insight. You can download the new SDK 7 directly from our Download page. Enjoy our new cool features ;)

Thanks
Eva

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment