Start a new topic

Many Compiled Errors

Many Compiled Errors

Hi!

I'm getting a huge amount of compiled errors after follow all (i think) get started steps.
It looks like a missing file, but i couldn't find wich.

I double check the steps, check all groups were added to xcode too.
I was getting 81 errors, i downloaded and installed the vuforia, and now got "only" 69 errors.

it's important to say, that i didn't put anything calling vuforia and don't want to. I JUST follow the steps using the "HelloWorld" sample.

I've recently downloaded the SDK and tried to test it on my existent Phonegap 2.3.0 project, not a new one.
Firsrt of all i'm testing on IOS and when it get OK, i'll set things to work on Android.

here are a few of them:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

"std::basic_ios<char, std::char_traits<char> >::fill() const", referenced from:

Json::valueToQuotedString(char const*) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_writer.o)

"std::_Rb_tree_decrement(std::_Rb_tree_node_base const*)", referenced from:

Json::Value::size() const in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_value.o)

"std::__throw_logic_error(char const*)", referenced from:

char* std::string::_S_construct<char const*>(char const*, char const*, std::allocator<char> const&, std::forward_iterator_tag) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_reader.o)

"std::string::append(std::string const&)", referenced from:

Json::Reader::addComment(char const*, char const*, Json::CommentPlacement) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_reader.o)

Json::Reader::decodeString(Json::Reader::Token&, std::string&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_reader.o)

std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > std::operator+<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >(char const*, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_reader.o)

Json::valueToQuotedString(char const*) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_writer.o)

Json::FastWriter::writeValue(Json::Value const&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_writer.o)

"std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned long)", referenced from:

Json::Reader::parse(char const*, char const*, Json::Value&, bool) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_reader.o)

Json::Reader::readValue() in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_reader.o)

Json::Reader::readObject(Json::Reader::Token&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_reader.o)

Json::FastWriter::write(Json::Value const&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_writer.o)

HtmlDrawableInterface::createHtmlDrawable(Json::Value const&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(HtmlDrawableInterface.o)

VuforiaService::startRender() in libWikitudeSDK.a(VuforiaService.o)

"std::_Rb_tree_increment(std::_Rb_tree_node_base const*)", referenced from:

Core3D::ShaderManager::~ShaderManager() in libWikitudeSDK.a(ShaderManager.o)

Json::Value::getMemberNames() const in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_value.o)

bool std::operator==<Json::Value::CZString, Json::Value, std::less<Json::Value::CZString>, std::allocator<std::pair<Json::Value::CZString const, Json::Value> > >(std::map<Json::Value::CZString, Json::Value, std::less<Json::Value::CZString>, std::allocator<std::pair<Json::Value::CZString const, Json::Value> > > const&, std::map<Json::Value::CZString, Json::Value, std::less<Json::Value::CZString>, std::allocator<std::pair<Json::Value::CZString const, Json::Value> > > const&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_value.o)

"std::string::_M_leak_hard()", referenced from:

Util::info(std::string) in libWikitudeSDK.a(Util.o)

Util::warning(std::string) in libWikitudeSDK.a(Util.o)

Util::error(std::string) in libWikitudeSDK.a(Util.o)

Json::Reader::decodeString(Json::Reader::Token&, std::string&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(json_reader.o)

CallbackInterface::CallPlatform_OnClick(std::vector<HitDrawables, std::allocator<HitDrawables> >, std::vector<long, std::allocator<long> >) const in libWikitudeSDK.a(CallbackInterface.o)

License::createLicense(std::string const&, std::string const&) in libWikitudeSDK.a(License.o)

Hi,

have you added the '-lstdc++' linker flag?

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply.

I think I did.

Plz check the image (linker-flag.png) i've attached:

There are a new information that could help found the problem: when i run using simulator i got about 20 erros more than running with the device. i 've added the images.

Hi,

Am I right that you're using PhoneGap?

Which version of Xcode do you have installed? 4.6 is the current available version.

I think you can delete the force_load statement and replace -Obj-C with ObjC. Xcode 4.5+ should be able to link everything correctly then.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Yes, im using phonegap and xcode 4.6.

I've tried your instructions, but didnt take any effect on errors.

Attached a new image with more information...

an image with library search paths and other one with your new infos applied.

Any other idea?

79/82 erros are connected to the libWikitudeSDK.a when it is referenced in the "Link Binary With Files" section.

i remove the reference for to the vuforia it was not helping.

I've tried to remove all sdk, and add one by one.

i spent my all day with that. :P

In the other hand i tried the "hello world" separetedly and it works. Do you think that could be the cordova 2.3.0 ?

Help!

Hi,

have you added the wikitude sdk per drag'n drop and also added library search paths for it, that could be the problem. 

You either need to add library search paths and linker flags for the sdk, or drag them into your project.

Best regards

Andreas

yes, drag and drop, added search paths, everything, minusciously and i have started one from scratch, and got the same erros.

it means that i'm doing something wrong that i cant wonder.

may i send the "from scratch" project for your apreciation?

tks in advance

If you added the SDK with drag'n drop, you don't need to add the search path yourself. Please remove all library search paths regarding the sdk and also remove the sdk from your project. After that, add the sdk with drag'n drop and try it again.

Best regards

Andreas

Doesnt work...

here is what i did, according to your instructions:

I remove every search paths related to sdk, i found one that was still pointing to my test with vuforia and remove it too, remove the reference to sdk, and add it again with drag an drop.

i've noticed a difference between the HelloWorld Project and my Project: the color of the class name is different, i think it indicates a good link reference to the class and the other a broken link.

I have a newly created from scratch project not working, may i send it to you?

tks a lot.

Hi,

did you already updated to our SDK 2.0? It now ships as a framework, so it's easier to add to your project.

Best regareds

Andreas

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.

IOS: 6.1

CORDOVA: 2.5

XCODE: 4.6.1

Wikitude SDK: 2.0 (26.02.2013)

MacBookPro: 17" retina

iPhone: 4S

Hi Julien,

Try to remove the arvm7s from the Build Settings > "Valid Architectures".

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,

Allan

Thank you but not work yet :/
Login or Signup to post a comment