Start a new topic
Solved

ANdroid MediaPlayer died when video start

hi,

I create an app which play 4 video as multi target, 1 of 4 video work perfect, but other 3 not working , and android studio shows "Error while loading the video. (Media player died )"

that error appear just in LG G3

please help...

Hello Masoud,

Can you pleas send over more details of your use case and that it is that you wish to achieve? Also include

- Which version of the SDK are you using? 

- Are you using the JS API?

- Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?

- is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?

- Send exact steps to reproduce this issue and a video so we can check how we can reproduce this issue

Please also keep in mind that multi tracking at the exact same time is not possible.

- Which version of the SDK are you using?  

latest version

Are you using the JS API? 

yes, Android Javascript Api

Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)?

No,I don't use extension

is this happening with the sample app or in your own app?

it happen in sample app

Please also keep in mind that multi tracking at the exact same time is not possible.

I Know.

I have 4 targets and for example named those A,B,C,D and 4 video's named A,B,C,D

the video A working perfectly on target A, but when i face cellphone camera to target B a black area appeared (video area on target) but video not playing and architectview is locking and it happen for C and D, i changed videos and targets for example target A video B and target B video A but it happen again, and android studio shows "Error while loading the video. (Media player died )", that error just shown in LG G3 and i didn't saw that in other...

Hi Masout,

Thank you for providing all these details. What I would recommend is to have a look at our article regarding VideoDrawables here. Also, you should make sure that you are destroying the previous augmented object (so in your case that would be the video) when you are targeting another image. 

Thanks

Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment