Start a new topic

Newbie trying to copy examples to existing cordova App for Android

Newbie trying to copy examples to existing cordova App for Android

Hi Paulo,
The guide you're referring to is more like 'I want to add the sample app functionality to an existing Android project'. From what I understood you want something like 'I want to add an Architect World to my existing Android project'. In case I'm right, simply add our plugin to your Cordova Android project and then in the 'www' folder, add a new one that contains your Architect World (For this setup you can simply refer to our example application).

Was this answer helpful for you or did I misunderstood you completely? ;)

Best regards,

Andreas

That's ok, Andreas.

I have everything working now. I think the documentation could be a little better but in part it was my fault.

Paulo.

Hi Paulo,
I'm glad you have everyting set up now.

I know that our documentation is not that clear sometimes. We will update it in the future.

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi,

I'm not sure if this forum is the right place: I'm trying to follow this doc to copy samples to an existing Android App: http://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/latest/phonegap/setupguidecordovacli.html#setup-guide-cordova-cli

Specifically in the section 'Add Samples manually to your App', I can't understand the directory's structure bellow. I don't know if it's the cause of my problems, but if I have a understandable structure maybe I can keep on trying :

Copy index.htmlfrom SampleAppResources/ into your www/ directory (overwrite) Your project directory now should roughly look like this

```

PROJECT_DIRECTORY |- hooks |- merges |- platforms |- plugins |- com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin |- www |- css |- index.css |- jquery.mobile.structure-1.3.2.min.css |- index.html |- jquery

|- (more files)

|- js

|- index.js

|- world

|- (more files)

```

Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment