Start a new topic

POIs fixed to Cam (Android 5, Xamarin, SDK 5.2)

POIs fixed to Cam (Android 5, Xamarin, SDK 5.2)

Hello everyone,

my POIs moves with the camera, sometimes they slide a little bit to the left or right.
I use the Google Play Services for location determination. The PlayServices calls

architectView.SetLocation(location.Latitude, location.Longitude, location.Altitude, location.Accuracy);

every 5 Seconds.

I think, it's not a location determination problem, it's accurate up to 3 meters. I downloaded a compass app and this seems to be very precise... I also use one of the examples and I also adjust the Marker positions (so I don't use the random position markers).

Here some Code Snippets:

// in loadPois, is called once in onLocationChanged --> AR.context.onLocationChanged = World.locationChanged;
World.markerList.push(new Marker(this.poiData));

// in marker.js
var markerLocation = new AR.GeoLocation(poiData.Latitude, poiData.Longitude);

/*...*/

this.markerObject = new AR.GeoObject(markerLocation, {

drawables: {

cam: // returns an AR.HtmlDrawable

}

});

I don't want to use Altitude, because my phone always returns "0.0". I use an OnePlus X.

Have anyone some ideas, where the problem is? Some Compass Setups required in Android which needs to delegate to the ArchitectView?

Regards

EDIT: Sorry, wrong Forum - can u please move it to the Android Subforum?.
EDIT: The problem doesn't appears in the wikitude app on my phone.

Wikitude app uses GooglePlay Location Service. Your location service implementation may cause the drift-effect.
Please use AR.CONST.ALTITUDE_UNKNOWN to ignore altitude handling and try with one POI and static location-injection to check if it is a compass ot location issue.

Please also check behaviour of latest JS SDK Sample application.

Sorry for inconvenience.
Login or Signup to post a comment