Start a new topic

Getting cloud meta data in Unity

Getting cloud meta data in Unity

1 person has this problem

Hi, 

You can send them to support@wikitude.com and I will see it there.

Best regards,
Alexandru

Thanks very much Alexandru

I have tested both on-click and continious recognition scenes and none worked for me. I'm testing it in Android Nexus 5 and license key and bundle ID are set up correctly.

I'll appreciate if you can give me your email so I can send you the Authentication token and target collection id or whatever needed to see if we can make it work.

Thanks very much

Best Regards

Hi, 

I'm really sorry for the delay. I tried reproducing the issue on a clean version of the example project, but it worked for me. Which sample are you trying to run? On-Click or the Continuous Recognition? Are you developing for iOS or Android? Have you tried creating another collection to see if that works? Are the license key and bundle ID set up correctly?

Would it be possible to share the Authentication Token and Target Collection ID, if you've made a collection specifically for testing and still doesn't work? You can send it to the support email if you don't want to share it here.

I agree that debugging these kind of issues is a pain right now, and I will look into adding more useful messages in future updates.

Best regards,
Alexandru

Hi , 
I'll appreciate if you can help me with this problem as it has stopped our progress for about 10 days now.

Thanks

Thanks Alexandru 

Yes, the scene is exactly the same , I have only changed Authentication Token and Target Collection Id. The augmentation works but the OnRecognitionSuccessful event doesn't get triggered. 

It would be great if we could have more debugging options in Unity with Wikitude, right now it is very hard to debug on Unity.

Thanks

Best Regards

Hi, 

I'm not sure I understood the problem. The augmentation works, but the OnRecognitionSuccessful event is never triggered? Can you make sure that the event in CloudTracker is actually linked to something? Also, only the Authentication Token and Target Collection Id have been changed, or were there other modification made to the sample?

Best regards,
Alexandru

Hi, I'm exploreing Unity cloud sample. It works on my device with scene's defualt Authentication Token and Target Collection Id. But when I change them to my own Authentication Token and Target Collection Id which I use in my native android app witout any problem , however it augments the Wikitude eye on my target , it seems it doesn't call OnRecognitionSuccessful function. And so I can't get the metadata and the ButtonText remains in the state of "Recognizing..." .
I'll appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment