Start a new topic

Wikitude link error

Wikitude link error

Hello,

I am trying to bild a iOS Wikitude Native application. On the Simulator there is a link error:

ld: warning: ignoring file .../WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/WikitudeNativeSDK, missing required architecture x86_64 in file ...../WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/WikitudeNativeSDK (3 slices)

On an actual iOS device the error is:

......./ClientRecognitionViewController.swift:10:8: Module file was created by an older version of the compiler; rebuild 'WikitudeNativeSDK' and try again: ........../WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/Modules/WikitudeNativeSDK.swiftmodule/arm.swiftmodule

I experience the same behaviour with the supplied example project.

Wikitude 1.2.0 Native API for iOS

Deployment target is iOS 9.x

XCode 7.3

Please give me a hint

kind regards,

Peter

Hello Peter,

We do not offer support for Simulator so you would have to use a Physical Device. Also, keep in mind that we do not offer official support for Swift handling yet. This means that you may face some issues regarding Swift handling but we do have customers as well who are using Swift and it is working for them.

Thanks

Hello Eva,

I very much appreciate your support.

On iPhone test device I get fot the statement import WikitudeNativeSDK the following error

/Volumes/Mapi/Users/peter/Documents/Source/WikitudeTest/WikitudeTest/ViewController.swift:10:8: Module file was created by an older version of the compiler; rebuild 'WikitudeNativeSDK' and try again: /Volumes/Mapi/Users/peter/Documents/Source/WikitudeTest/WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/Modules/WikitudeNativeSDK.swiftmodule/arm.swiftmodule

Hi Peter,
We released a new version of our SDK just a few days ago. The error should now be gone as this version was build with the latest official Xcode version available.

Best regards,

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment