Start a new topic

image on camera

image on camera

Dear I have trial example of native android wikitude sdk. I run the project on simple tracking it is detecting image and drawing yellow sqaure but I want to set image on overlay instead of yellow square. Please tell me how can I do that.

Hello Arsalan,

With Native SDK you can track an image and augment another image instead of the orange rectangular we are showing in our sample. Basically, with the Native SDK you are in charge of handling how your augmentation should be offering you full flexibility in terms of rendering augmented reality content. If you do not feel that comfortable with that then you can switch to Javascript API and give it that a try.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply but the problem is I cannot see any sample for the image dragging in wikitude sdk and on website. I do not know how to  track an image and augment another image instead of the orange rectangular. Can you please send me a link of the tutorial or the code through which I can do this it is very urgent I am stuck in my project I will be very greatful to you, Thanks. 

Hi,

There is no sample code on how to do that since with Native SDK API the developer is responsible for writing the code on how to augment objects. I would suggest you start with Javascript API since you can find more samples there. Native SDK offers you more flexibility in terms of rendering augmented reality content but you have to be more experienced with rendering and programming.
Login or Signup to post a comment