Start a new topic

CHANGE TARGET COLLECTION DOESN'T WORK UNITY SDK

CHANGE TARGET COLLECTION DOESN'T WORK UNITY SDK

Hi, i'm using the unity sdk. After reading all the documentations, i start working with the sdk. I created a new unity project and imported the .unitypackage to reverse engineer the Samples.

The problem is, if i change the Target Collection (for example in the Simple.Unity scene) with the car.wtc instead the magazine.wtc, the tracker doesn't recognize the car image. I tried this, because i create my own wtc, and imported in the project, and used this wtc to recognize my images.

I really don't understand the problem, or what i'm doing wrong. I'm sure that the application load the car.wtc file from streamingassets folder, because i used adb logcat to see what was happening in background. So the ClientTracker load the correct wtc, but then never trigger the image. This doesn't work both with my own wtc file and both changing from magazine.wtc to car.wtc.

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

If you are running the latest version of the plugin on Windows, there is currently a bug where wtc files placed inside a folder and not directly in the StreamingAssets folder won't work. If you move the wtc file in the StreamingAssets folder, and select it again in the tracker, it should work. This issue will be resolved in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Alexandru

Hi, thanks, it works.

Dave.
Login or Signup to post a comment