Start a new topic

Unity: Trackers lost

Unity: Trackers lost

Hi, I have a problem editing the samples. I'm trying to edit the scripts but, everytime I edit one of them the app doesn't recognize the trackers anymore. I noticed that when I open and launch the sample app there are no problems, but if I change even only a single line of code (adding a carriage return inside a function) when I relaunch it the tracker stored inside /data/data/com.wikitude.unityexample/files/wikitude-sdk-core/trackers go from xx bytes to 0 bytes.

I'm using Unity 5.3.4f1, compiling for Android using sdk 14 on a Windows 10 Pro 64. For editing the scripts I've tried both MonoDevelop and Visual Studio 2015

I've also attached a simple operation I made to show the results

http://postimg.org/image/grhwn4yyj/

Thanks

Hi, 

This is a strange issue and I wasn't able to reproduce it here. I will try it on a Windows 10 machine as soon as I can, but in the mean time have you tried uninstalling the app on the phone before rebuilding it? Also, have you tried it on a phone using a stock version of Android?

Best regards,
Alexandru

Hi,

I've tried both of your suggestions, but with no luck. Uninstalling and relaunching the app brings the same result.
I made a test using a Nexus 5 AOSP 6.0.1 and it gave me the same error, it works fine the first time but if I edit something the tracking is gone.

I'll keep trying to make it work but for now I'm out of ideas, if you have any other test to make let me know

Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment