Start a new topic

sed error building sample app

sed error building sample app

Hi,

Can you please have a look at the documentation setup guide for Cordove here and see if this fixes your issue? 

Hi Eva, and thanks for your answer.

I have already installe cordova cli using step by step tutorials.

Furthermore, I have already developped cordova project without any problems...

I recently updated cordova to version 6+, maybe it is the cause ?

Jean

I have the same problem! Did you figure it out?

Hi Roel,

I checked the source files again and WikitudePlugin.js defines a function called `requestAccess` in line 69 and index.js tries to call this function in line 84. Can you confirm that this is the same for you in the final project that you're launching? Maybe some files are not updated correctly on Windows (Staging www folder and www folder).

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

The 'requestAccess' function is defined in the following files:
platforms\android\assets\www\plugins\com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin\www: line 70
platforms\android\platform_www\plugins\com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin\www: line 70
platforms\browser\www\plugins\com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin\www: line 69
platforms\browser\platform_www\plugins\com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin\www: line 69
plugins\com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin\www: line 69

The function is called in:
platforms\android\assets\www\js: line 85
platforms\browser\www\js: line 85
www\index.js: line 84

I thought I would give it a shot and try to actually build the project using build.phonegap.com, using the .apk and install it on my android phone to see if that would do anything. In this case I ran into another problem, which is exactly this issue. Maybe it's related to the initial issue?
Hello Roel,

Did you already try what Andreas suggested in the forum post above? If you are still having problems then please let me know
  • which version of the SDK are you using?
  • If you are using the JS API or Cordova?

Thanks

Eva

Hi Eva,

I'm a step further now.

I disabled the 2 'sed' commands in the generator file. One line for minSDK version and one line for the license key. I manually updated the minSDK version and license keys in the 3 WikitudePlugin.js files.

The app now runs and gets me to the sample overview screen.

I now get this error:

"Error in Success callbackId: WikitudePlugin1256307210 : TypeError: app.wikitudePlugin.requestAccess is not a function"

Can you help me with that?

I'm using jdk1.8.0_121 with cordova (phonegap)

Hi Jean,
Could you please try the following:
1) call the .cmd with the following set of options: -e *PROJECT_PATH* -android true -ios false
2) Remove the sed command. You can change the minSDK version manually afterwards in the generated project

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment