Start a new topic

x,y position

x,y position

In any way that x and y are calculated from the percentage figures of 0.1-1 ?

Hi Mohamed,

Could you elaborate a bit more your request so that we can forward it to the relevant team member ?

Thanks for your interest in Wikitude Studio!

Best,

Simone

Let's say that I want to dynamically add image on target from my own web Interface which has ordinary positiove x and y positions percentanges relative to target .

How I can calculate the corrosponding offestX & offsetY and Scale of this image ?!

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your feedback.

I guess you are using the "Export" feature in Wikitude Studio. In particolar, the Self-Hosting solution so that you can host your Studio Project in your server.

If this is the case then when you download the project you can find several files. You need to focus on js/content_mini.js .

That file contains a JSON representation of your studio project (check variable project = {...}).

The JSON has an array property called "targets".  Within one element of this array there are 4 properties relevant for you: scaleFactor, zoomFactor, size.height, size.width.

Our Algorithm makes use of those properties for calculating the augmentations positioning and their ratio. 

Unfortunately I cannot reveal more about our algorithm which is intended to be used only in the Wikitude Studio and not allowing a third-party tool to be used.

Best,

Simone
Login or Signup to post a comment