Start a new topic

Since 15 Days Did not get any License

Since 15 Days Did not get any License

Im sorry about that if its not correct location to post this thread, but i have to get attention.

I was already using Android SDK of Wikitude for My Company. When i bought that at last November sortly i received my invoice and license information.

My company wanted from me to do same Wikitude things for our iOS apps too. So 14th March, I bought license for iOS too. But never received any information or invoice about my order. 10 times i checked my Bank and saw that the price already transfered from my credit card to wikitude. 4-5 times i sent an e-mail to sales@wikitude.com but never heard back. Last week i called them, they said please send an e-mail again to sales@wikitude.com, so i did it and never heard anything again. If there here anyone from Wiketude may help me ? I sent my emails from nevzat@keyinternet.com.tr , i bought my licenses with this e-mail too.

Regards

Hi,

As I mentioned in my email I sent on March 25th, we don't have an order matching your your exact email address. Did you order with a different one? Please recheck your Spam folder for my answer.

I just sent you another test email, so we can check where my emails end up.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi Nicola

I got your email thanks for your great support! It was my mistake, sorry about that.

Thanks again!
Login or Signup to post a comment