Start a new topic

Radar

Radar

AR.Radar always showing west on the top. Even open the app in any direction West is always showing the top. So direction is completly wrong. 

How to fix it?

Hi Anumothu,
We already fixed this bug and release an updated version of our SDK in the next couple of days.

Best regards

Andreas

Thanks. Can you give me any patch for it to current fix. Or please updated the sdk version with this thread. So the people who are facing this issue can update their SDK. 

Thanks again. 

Hi Anumothu,
We're currently testing version 5.1.2 and it will be available very soon. Unfortunately you have to wait until we release the next version as there is no way you could work around this behaviour.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi,

The Radar is working fine now. But some times iphone compass blinks again again in the POI screen. 

Can we do anything here? 

Hi Anumothu,
On which version of iOS do you experience this behaviour? Could you also give me some more insights about your application? Do you use AutoLayout and Storyboards? Is it the same for iPhones and iPads?

You can set a property on WTStartupConfiguration named shouldUseSystemHeadingCalibrationDisplay and implement your own calibration alert by implementing -architectViewNeedsHeadingCalibration:, a delegate method of WTArchitectViewDelegate.

Best regards

Andreas

ios 9.2 is the Version 

I m using size classes and it and universal applicaiton. 

Thx for the information, we will investigate the issue further. 

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment