Start a new topic

com.wikitude.samples.basicarchitectactivity not defined/accessible

com.wikitude.samples.basicarchitectactivity not defined/accessible

1 person has this problem

Hi,

I was running the sample from the wikitude component for the first time,I set Android level to 22, it launched in emulator without problem,but when I clicked on any of the functions, it popped up the error "com.wikitude.samples.BasicArchitectActivity not defined/accessible". I have latest wikitude SDK. Please help!

Hi,

Please test with a physical device. The emulator is not officially suppoted in this SDK version.

Greetings

Nicola

Thanks a lot Nicola! I switched to debug on my Samsung S4, I got the same error. After digging into it more, I located where the exception got generated.Below is the code,the exception was from the last statement in the codes attached below: Java.Lang.Class.ForName(className), the value of className is "com.wikitude.samples.BasicArchitectActivity". but this class does exist in the sample project. I guess it's just a config problem? Thanks again!

namespace Com.Wikitude.Samples

{

public class SamplesListActivity : ListActivity

{

public const string EXTRAS_KEY_ACTIVITY_TITLE_STRING = "activityTitle";

public const string EXTRAS_KEY_ACTIVITY_ARCHITECT_WORLD_URL = "activityArchitectWorldUrl";

public const string EXTRAS_KEY_ACTIVITIES_ARCHITECT_WORLD_URLS_ARRAY = "activitiesArchitectWorldUrls";

public const string EXTRAS_KEY_ACTIVITIES_TILES_ARRAY = "activitiesTitles";

public const string EXTRAS_KEY_ACTIVITIES_CLASSNAMES_ARRAY = "activitiesClassnames";

protected override void OnCreate (Bundle bundle)

{

base.OnCreate (bundle);

SetContentView (Resource.Layout.list_sample);

this.Title = Intent.Extras.GetString (EXTRAS_KEY_ACTIVITY_TITLE_STRING);

var values = Intent.Extras.GetStringArray (EXTRAS_KEY_ACTIVITIES_TILES_ARRAY);

ListAdapter = new ArrayAdapter<string> (this, Android.Resource.Layout.SimpleListItem1, Android.Resource.Id.Text1, values);

}

protected override void OnListItemClick (ListView l, View v, int position, long id)

{

base.OnListItemClick (l, v, position, id);

var classNames = Intent.Extras.GetStringArray (EXTRAS_KEY_ACTIVITIES_CLASSNAMES_ARRAY);

var className = classNames;

try

{

var intent = new Intent(this, Java.Lang.Class.ForName(className));

Hi,

Are you working with the sample app? Please make sure you follow the set-up guide in the documentation.

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment