Start a new topic

wrong method signature for loadArchitectWorldFromURL

wrong method signature for loadArchitectWorldFromURL

1 person has this problem

Hi,

Your java method signature for loadArchitectWorldFromURL seems to be wrong. You expect the 3rd argument to be a JSONObject. Or when you use an object as 3rd argument in Javascript, the object is passed as a HashMap.

You should change the signature of the method to expect a HashMap.

By the way could you release the source code of the module like you do for cordova? That would help a lot in debugging, fixing those kind of issues.

Thanks

01-16 10:35:30.319: E/art(4904): JNI ERROR (app bug): attempt to pass an instance of java.util.HashMap as argument 3 to void com.wikitude.ti.WikitudeViewProxy.loadArchitectWorldFromURL(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, org.json.JSONObject)

01-16 10:35:30.369: A/art(4904): art/runtime/java_vm_ext.cc:410> JNI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: bad arguments passed to void com.wikitude.ti.WikitudeViewProxy.loadArchitectWorldFromURL(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, org.json.JSONObject) (see above for details)

Hi Team, 

I am also facing same issue when I tried to run titanium sample application. I have downloaded latest module and sample application from wikitude website.

Please find the attachment for DDMS log.

Development environment : 

System : Mac OS X

Studio :  Appcelerator Studio 4.8.1

TiSDK : 5.5.0 GA

Device : Moto X Play  

Android Os :  6.0

txt

Hi Martin,
Do you experience this error with the currently available Titanium Module that is available from our website?

Best regards

Andreas

Oups sorry for not mentioning it!

Yes i am having that issue in the 5.0 release
Login or Signup to post a comment