Start a new topic

wrong method signature for loadArchitectWorldFromURL

wrong method signature for loadArchitectWorldFromURL

1 person has this problem

Hi,

Your java method signature for loadArchitectWorldFromURL seems to be wrong. You expect the 3rd argument to be a JSONObject. Or when you use an object as 3rd argument in Javascript, the object is passed as a HashMap.

You should change the signature of the method to expect a HashMap.

By the way could you release the source code of the module like you do for cordova? That would help a lot in debugging, fixing those kind of issues.

Thanks

01-16 10:35:30.319: E/art(4904): JNI ERROR (app bug): attempt to pass an instance of java.util.HashMap as argument 3 to void com.wikitude.ti.WikitudeViewProxy.loadArchitectWorldFromURL(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, org.json.JSONObject)

01-16 10:35:30.369: A/art(4904): art/runtime/java_vm_ext.cc:410> JNI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: bad arguments passed to void com.wikitude.ti.WikitudeViewProxy.loadArchitectWorldFromURL(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, org.json.JSONObject) (see above for details)

Hi Martin,
Do you experience this error with the currently available Titanium Module that is available from our website?

Best regards

Andreas

Oups sorry for not mentioning it!

Yes i am having that issue in the 5.0 release

Hi Team, 

I am also facing same issue when I tried to run titanium sample application. I have downloaded latest module and sample application from wikitude website.

Please find the attachment for DDMS log.

Development environment : 

System : Mac OS X

Studio :  Appcelerator Studio 4.8.1

TiSDK : 5.5.0 GA

Device : Moto X Play  

Android Os :  6.0

txt
Login or Signup to post a comment