Start a new topic

Document location problems (kitkat vs lollipop)

Document location problems (kitkat vs lollipop)

Hi Marco,

when I understood correctly you did setup your own app and included the samples of our webpage.

We do have a sample application with all samples included. With the provided script the setup is really easy. Please try our sample app on the Galaxy Note.

Have a look at the documentation, chapter Setup Sample App: http://www.wikitude.com/developer/documentation/phonegap on how to setup the sample app.

Best regards,
Simon

No, it stays on the index page, with no signa, but if i click on button "go to world" it will be loaded with no problem... 

Hi Marco,

is there any execption thrown or any log output when you start the world on the Galaxy Note? And what does happen? Nothing at all? The screen goes black? Is the app still responsive?

Best regards,
Simon

Hello everybody today i have this problem, i'm trying samples and i have done a javascript files where i have put this code:

window.onload = function(){

window.location="javascript:app.loadARchitectWorld(getSamplePath(0, 1))";

};

I'm trying sample app into two different smartphone:

1) galaxy note with android kiteta 4.1.1

2) galaxy s4 with lollipop

On my galaxy s4 there is no problem, when it start i'm redirect into the world i have chosen, on galaxy note no response.

Why this?

This for me is only the point of iceberg because i have another 1020102 problems with that (that are working on s4 but not in antoher smartphone with less android api)

Ty all
Login or Signup to post a comment