Start a new topic

POIs in ARchitect world continuously crash iOS 9

POIs in ARchitect world continuously crash iOS 9

Even if you compile the Sample applications from here: https://github.com/Wikitude/wikitude-cordova-plugin-samples, the ARchitect world resets every 3-4 seconds on all iOS9 devices. This loop prevents stable behavior of your plugin.

Help.

I have the same problem, but Wikitude support solves nothing. They say it is fully compatible with IOS9, but obviously not, neither his own example works.Hopefully give some solution soon.

Any news about this issue? Wikitude has an official position about that? Should I buy this product?

Thank you

Hi,
Can you guys give us some more information about which devices you use and which samples you try? If the sensors are calibrated, this is not an issue, right? I just tested it on an iPad Air 2 and all examples worked (I havent got an calibration screen). 

We know that there are some issues with iOS 9 and our SDK 5 and we're currently working very hard to solve them.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I have tested on iPhone 6 and iPad air both the Wikitude App from the Store and the Exemple App inside the big .zip file of the iOS SDK, where the problem is in every element under POINT OF INTEREST and in generar the POI functions. I confirm that if the sensors are calibrated the problem doesn't occour (but unfortunatly they are rarerly calibrated...)

Do you have any idea of when a fixing version will be available? Is it a question of months? 

Thank you,

Massimiliano

Hi,
had you look at our latest SDK 5.1.1 release? You can now set your own calibration callback for iOS 9+.

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment