Start a new topic

app crash after import framework

app crash after import framework

THX for sharing!

1.1.0 was build with Xcode 7 - thats the only difference between those two builds (besides the new 3d tracking). 

Best regards

Andreas

Hi,

Confirming that the latest build (1.1.0) runs successfully.

Thanks - Simon

Hi,

I was using the sample project from the Native SDK (I guess it was in objective-c). Today I tried the new version 1.1.0 and do not encounter the problem anymore.

Best regards,

THN
Working in obj c, downloading the Wikitude example project, opening and running displays the same result for me.

Thanks - Simon

Hi,
Are you guys working with a Swift or Objective-C project?

Best regards

Andreas

Same problem here and I ensured both settings are set as described.

I am trying to run the Wikitude Unity Example.

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftSecurity.dylib

Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/60511493..../unityexample.app/Frameworks/WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/WikitudeNativeSDK

Reason: image not found

The same happens on my iPhone 5s device (iOS 8.4). Compiled with Xcode 7.0. The suggested two project settings did not help for me either. :(

Hi Andreas,

Have ensured that EMBEDDED_CONTENT_CONTAINS_SWIFT is YES (the native examples project comes with that set) but no luck, results in the same error.

Same on two different machines unfortunately, will keep trying...

Thanks - Simon

FYI this issue is with the swift security lib not swift core...

Hi Simon,
No, the Wikitude Native SDK works on iOS 9 and Xcode 7.
To solve your issue, simply apply both Build Setting changes, that I described in my earlier post.

wtbBest regards

Andreas

Does the native framework need updating for iOS 9 / Xcode 7?

Running the native example project results in:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftSecurity.dylib

Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/4A8DE450-8FA7-4A6D-95F0-85191300D7B7/ARTestNative.app/Frameworks/WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/WikitudeNativeSDK

(lldb)

Hi,
You need to add the Wikitude Native SDK as 'Embedded Binary'. Just adding it as a Linked Framework is not enough. You also need to set EMBEDDED_CONTENT_CONTAINS_SWIFT to Yes.

Best regards

Andreas

i'm import WikitudeNativeSDK framework into Objective-C
and i run i got this.

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib

Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/2AC6DA60-CE99-41A3-BDA1-C0A62EE7BA02/dev_www.app/Frameworks/WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/WikitudeNativeSDK

(lldb)

Here is image.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/58ghk0dowc7m0z0/Screen%20Shot%202558-09-24%20at%201.49.26%20PM.png?dl=0

its crash when run on iphone device ios 8.4 with iOS (Native API) LATEST STABLE RELEASE 1.0.0 (27.08.2015)

Login or Signup to post a comment