Start a new topic

App Crash in iOS

App Crash in iOS

I implemented the SDK into a custom view controller and my app keeps crashing whenever i try to navigate away from the wikitude view. There is an old thread about this already but there isn't a solid solution from what i see. 

Hi,

Can you please provide further details on this issue:

- crashlogs

- SDK version and product (JS API or Native API) 

- test device (model and OS)

Greetings

Nicola

MyApp`wikitude::sdk_render_core::impl::Core3DEngine::wasScreenTouched:

0x10032cb8c <+0>: ldr    x8,

->  0x10032cb90 <+4>: ldr    x0,

0x10032cb94 <+8>: b      0x100383e38               ; wikitude::sdk_core::impl::ArchitectEngine::wasScreenTouched() const

CONSOLE

calling LoginVC

setting MainVC

2015-09-23 07:23:39.860 mSentinel DiskImageCache: Could not resolve the absolute path of the old directory.

(lldb) 

SDK version: 3.0 JS

Test Device: iPhone 6 iOS 8.4.1

Hi Lukasz,

So you're still using SDK version 3 -> if so please upgrade to a newer version (at least the latest SDK 4 stable version or the newst SDK version 5) as SDK version 3 does not support iOS8.

Greetings

Nicola

I think your project file generator still uses version 3.0 when it creates files. What is the easiest way to update the SDK and files that are generated ? 

Hi,

Can you please explain in more detail what you mean by 'project file generator'? If you're referring to the target collection - .wtc - then this is available in different versions. Which one are you using.

Please also check the SDK version you're using.

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment