Start a new topic

Architect://architect.js

Architect://architect.js

Hello ram sai,

Thanks for reaching out. Please provide further details on the issue:
  • Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you using the JS API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • What exactly is your problem?
  • What device does this happen with (os Version and model)?
  • Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?

Eva

Hello i am new to this application  , internally my app using Wikitude .While i am trying to load the mainwebview . while i am debugging the issue to see what is happening then i found this can check why this strings are showing null .

017-04-24 15:23:18.733415 MurrayGo[461:46298] Result: architectsdk://loginView

Printing description of urlComponents:

<NSURLComponents 0x16e26430> {scheme = architectsdk, user = (null), password = (null), host = loginView, port = (null), path = , query = (null), fragment = (null)}

??????

As of my knowledge, we are creating calling function from "architect://", which directs to ARview. From ARView.  we can access our project environment.

By the Way, thanks for your answer Nicola.
Hi,

architect://architect.js is a js library that is provided by the Wikitude SDK itself. The Wikitude SDK intercepts all 'architect' protocol requests and then returns the appropriate js file.

Greetings
Nicola
Hey All,

I am still confusing with architect concept. Why exactly we use it? Where do we need to refer in our native coding?
Login or Signup to post a comment