Start a new topic

Architect://architect.js

Architect://architect.js

Hey All,

I am still confusing with architect concept. Why exactly we use it? Where do we need to refer in our native coding?
Hi,

architect://architect.js is a js library that is provided by the Wikitude SDK itself. The Wikitude SDK intercepts all 'architect' protocol requests and then returns the appropriate js file.

Greetings
Nicola

As of my knowledge, we are creating calling function from "architect://", which directs to ARview. From ARView.  we can access our project environment.

By the Way, thanks for your answer Nicola.

Hello i am new to this application  , internally my app using Wikitude .While i am trying to load the mainwebview . while i am debugging the issue to see what is happening then i found this can check why this strings are showing null .

017-04-24 15:23:18.733415 MurrayGo[461:46298] Result: architectsdk://loginView

Printing description of urlComponents:

<NSURLComponents 0x16e26430> {scheme = architectsdk, user = (null), password = (null), host = loginView, port = (null), path = , query = (null), fragment = (null)}

??????

Hello ram sai,

Thanks for reaching out. Please provide further details on the issue:
  • Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you using the JS API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • What exactly is your problem?
  • What device does this happen with (os Version and model)?
  • Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?

Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment