Start a new topic

Problems with picture and link about file kml import by Google Maps

Problems with picture and link about file kml import by Google Maps

Oh ok, sure, i will try to find out it....

And may i know if there is any service(paid) of development provided at wikitude for customer? Means, i pay for the developer and the developer create the app for me?

If yes, may i know the pricing too? 

Again & again thanks for the informations...

Hi Pat,

Furthermore, an another useful resource is http://openarml.org which specifies the ARML format (at the end is "just" XML).

Best,

Simone

Hai..thank you for info...but i did tried it too, i copy the whole coding and make an xml file and upload it succesfully...but i encountered some problem when start the wikitude app its shows "Places are not available".

May i know where i did wrong? I just copy exactly as in the example for giva a try.

Or i have more to add on it? But it succesfully uploaded into wikitude but once click it, its appears "Places are not available".

Need help with this...Thank again

Hi Pat,

Placemark(s) are objects with a longitude and latitude (and an altitude). It is required that your are in a certain radius from that coordinates.

Best,

Simone

oh ok, so i will try to change it with nearest radius and try later....thanks for that..

And, can i know if kml file really can't use for wikitude? or i did wrong somewhere?

You can check my map on wikitude named "PATAR".

The map's placemarker all availabe, only the images are not available. May you check for me where it went wrong.

Thank you again, really appreciate your helps..

Hi Pat,

Unfortunately Wikitude does not support images in the KML format.

Best,

Simone

Hai, oh ok...So i will keep trying on creating arml...Thank you very much for all the help and informations.

Thanks again...

Have a nice day....
Login or Signup to post a comment