Start a new topic

Sample stuck on 'Loading...'

Sample stuck on 'Loading...'

Hi,

I'm trying to run the Titanium sample app but every example is broken. The windows open with the cameraview and overlayed navbar, but below the navbar is a Loading... label that never goes away. I'm getting the feeling the world object is never being initialised, possibly because the script isn't running in the corresponding html file.

I'm using the latest titanium build, running the sample on SDK 3.4.1 (as it does not work at all on newer versions) on an iPhone running iOS 8.3. When I run it on an Android phone (Samsung galaxy s5 version 5.0) every sample gives me a 'not supported' alert message. I am using only the unmodified sample code from GitHub

Has anyone experienced similar issues and found a solution? There is another thread with the same problem, but that is several months old and doesn't do me much good as it contains no answers.

Cheers,

Dan.

Hi Dan,

are you using the module downloaded from Titanium Store? We submitted a new module to the store weeks ago, unfortunatly Appcelerator still didn't release it. 

The sample code from Github isn't working anymore, for the old Wikitude SDK. Please download the new module from our website: https://wikitude-web-hosting.s3.amazonaws.com/extensions/titanium/com.wikitude.ti-4.1.0.zip 

Sorry for the inconvenience and best regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the response. I'll give it a try later this afternoon and update the thread with the results.

Cheers,

Dan

Yep, that's fixed it. Might be worth you guys updating the installation guide to point to your own download page rather than the Appcelerator marketplace!

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

I'm glad to hear that, have fun using the Wikitude SDK. I will let our project manager know about the documentation issue.

Thank you and best regards,
Simon
Login or Signup to post a comment