Start a new topic

How to get .wtc and data from server

How to get .wtc and data from server

I'm a new bee on Wikitube, i do the simple test with your example - The Simple video, with the local data, the example work well.

I want to load data from the server, that mean i want to get wtc and video file from the url. Could you let me know how to do that? If you can provide me the approach to solve this issue.

Thanks

Hi,

You can simply put all your HTML, CSS, JS files on a server and reference e.g. the index.html in your app.

Greetings

Nicola

Thanks Nicola, i got it.

I'm doing another working ObtainPoiData FromWebservice, i must create the table that list the location, the filter and also the slider bar to change the region distance, that mean i have to create the ui by using js, but that is difficult for me to make the good UI as i'm ios developer. Do you have any tool to support that? or do you have any idea?

Hi,

You'll have to implement the AR experience as such with HTML, JS, CSS.  Please also have a look at the sample app which comes with the SDK download package together with the respective documentation section. This should give you an overview help you with the implementation of the needed features.

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment