Start a new topic

Could not load architect world in iOS

Could not load architect world in iOS

I have configured my project as mentioned in the setup guide. All the frameworks are added to Link Binary With Libraries as mentioned. When I try to launch the Architect world(Image recognition from SDK examples) in viewDidLoad, the camera opens but the html doesn't come up. I'm running this application on iPad retina with iOS 8 and latest Wikitude library.

viewDidLoad:

if ( ) { // 1

self.architectView = ;

; // 2

NSURL *architectWorldUrl = ;

;

; // 3

}

else {  

NSLog(@"This device is not capable of running ARchitect Worlds. Requirements are: iOS 6 or higher, iPhone 3GS or higher, iPad 2 or higher. Note: iPod Touch 4th and 5th generation are only supported in WTAugmentedRealityMode_IR.");

}

-(void)viewWillAppear:(BOOL)animated {

if ( ! ) {

;

}

}

-(void)viewWillDisappear:(BOOL)animated {

if ( ) {

;

}

}

Project structure and Library reference screenshots are attached.

Please help me in understanding where am I going wrong. Thanks!

Hi Manish!

First of all you need to call super () at the beginning of viewWillAppear: and viewWillDisappear.
What watermark is shown in the camera? Is it 'Trial' or 'Unlicensed SDK'? In case it's 'Unlicensed SDK' please generate yourself a trial license key on our developer section and use the key in your application.

Please also try to use 'WTAugmentedRealityMode_Geo' instead of 'WTAugmentedRealityMode_GeoAndImageRecognition' (It will also enable all SDK features). 

Finally make sure you've added the following key in your application info.plist.

<key>NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>

<string>Accessing GPS information is needed to display POIs around your current location</string>

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your help. Changing 'WTAugmentedRealityMode_GeoAndImageRecognition' to 'WTAugmentedRealityMode_ImageRecognition' did the magic. But what is the issue with WTAugmentedRealityMode_GeoAndImageRecognition?

Also, can I add hotspots to snap to screen example?

Regards,

Manish

That's good news!
It's an internal  SDK error that the GeoAndImageRecognition case is interpreted not correctly. We will update this asap.

Thx for reaching out to us and your report.

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment