Start a new topic

Error in logs

Error in logs

I'm currently running 3.3.2. When I build my iPhone app, it fails to load the remote URL and logs out this error message:

Wikitude SDK: Error opening direcotry /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/E88A7D85-9ACE-4E20-A560-D6DF1208F2D3/Library/Caches/com.wikitude.sdk/_memorycache_

Is there a quick fix for this?

Thanks,

- Scott

The log message has nothing to do with the remote URL. Does the WTArchitectView delgate method '-architectView:didFailLoadWithError:' get's called?

Best regards

Andreas
I just tried implementing the WTArchitectureDelegate (subscribing to it in my ViewController, and declaring self.architectView.delegate=self), however when I override the URL delegate methods, I get no indication that the remote URL is loaded. I even tried loading in one of the sample architect worlds locally from within my xCode 6 project (multiple POI's) with the same result.

I actually got it working when I changed the Framework to version 4.0.2 and generated a trial license key. That said, is there a workaround to get 3.3.2 working with iOS 8 until my company upgrades to a 4.0.2 license?

Hi Scott,

Our SDK version 3.3.2. does not support iOS8 - this was included in version 4. So you'll need to work with 4.0.2 have iOS8 support.

Should you need anything further, just let us know anytime.

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment