Start a new topic

LICENSES

LICENSES

I have purchased an Android Professional License, and I've still not received any keys in my email and nothing in my user account shows anything about the purchase.  Maybe I'm missing something, but everytime I'm on the site, the chat never shows anyone there to help me.  How do I get my license key I'm done my project and want to launch. 

Hi Gaurav,

Thx for reaching out. Please make sure to send over your Android package name/iOS bundle id to saleswikitude.com. As soon as the payment hits our account we can send you the generated license key.

Should you need anything further, just let me know anytime.

Greetings

Nicola

Yea..  I was wondering the same..
You rally should send an e-mail with instructions when a customer buys your product.

Hi,

You should have received an order confirmation with the details via email after you completed the order. If not (and it's also not stuck in your spam folder), please let me know, then we'll check.

As mentioned above, we'll need the Android package name / iOS bundle id to generate the key. So once we have these details and the payment hit our account, we can generate the license key for you.

I hope this helps. Should you need anything further, just let me know anytime.

Greetings

Nicola

Unfortunately I haven't received any confirmation-mails from you.  The mail-address I supplied is correct, but unfortunately nothing appeared.
the mail supplied is developer(at)worth-keeping.com

Hi,

Additionally to the order completion email, we now sent you the invoice and the license keys already - please let me know if you still haven't received the mails.

Thx and greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment