Start a new topic

Tracker not loaded

Tracker not loaded

Hi,

I am facing some issues with the Tracker in the Image Recognition example.

The tracker is never loaded. The "messageElement" just says "Loading..." indefinitely. 

After debugging I found that alert(World.tracker.isLoaded()); is returning false.

Any reason could cause the tracker not to be loaded?

Thanks in Advance.

Fadi

Hi Fadi,

What platform are you using, Android or iOS?

Best,

Martin

The platform is iOS.

Regards,

Hi Fadi,

Which example are you referring to exactly? What tracker are you using? Maybe you don't have connection to the internet, i.e. the wtc file containing the tracker cannot be downloaded, can you please check that?

Best,

Martin

Hi Martin,

The wtc file is local and not on the net (anyway the internet connection is on).

The example I am trying to build on top is the "Interactivity" under "3DANDIMAGERECOGNITION" section (SDKExamples).

I am running the "Interactivity" example  on the same machine, the car.wtc is getting loaded when running the from the SDKExamples and not loaded when running from the new app.

Am I missing to grant any priviliege ? what can be the cause of such issue? How to debug it?

Appreciate your help.

Fadi

I figured out why the wtc is not getting loaded 

I was so excited and didn't notice that I am still on the SDK 3.3.1 while the wtc was generated for the SDK 4.0

I have upgraded my app to the SDK 4.0 and it looks great now and working as supposed to do.

Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment