Start a new topic

Cannot read property 'root' of null

Cannot read property 'root' of null

Hi,

I created some POIs and I customized the Marker object using an AR.ActionRange to detect when the user is near a poi.

In the onEnter function I defined functions to draw 3D models and in onExit I will keep this drawn and I will manipulate it in onLocationChangedFn().

So, when I enter in a different ActionRange I load the new model, but when I do it, this error occurs: 'Cannot read property 'root' of null   index.html:1', specifically:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'root' of null index2.html:1

YAHOO.widget.Node.isRootindex2.html:1

c.removeNodeindex2.html:1

updateade.js:1

updateade.js:1

objectModifiedade.js:1

alertModificationade.js:1

AR.i.arObjectInterface.setCamDrawablesade.js:1

AR.i.__executeFunctionByNameade.js:1

AR.i.callAsyncade.js:1

addCamDrawableade.js:1

(anonymous function)marker.js:307

b.event.dispatchjquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

ejquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.js:2

ijquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.js:2

v.handlejquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

b.event.triggerjquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

(anonymous function)jquery-1.9.1.min.js:4

b.extend.eachjquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

b.fn.b.eachjquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

b.fn.extend.triggerjquery-1.9.1.min.js:4

ojquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.js:2

pjquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.js:2

v.handle

marker.js:307 contains this line of code:

marker.markerObject.drawables.addCamDrawable(World.currentModel);

The thing I think is strange is that when I tap 3d button, ok, the error occurs, but the model is showed (the old model instead of the new that I detected in the new ActionRange).

I know that I did not explained well, so in attachment is the project (only things missing are the 3d models)

The error you posted is related to the ADE and won't happen on the device. However there might be another error displayed in the desktop browser during debugging or on the device. If so please post that as well. If the posted error is the only one, I suggest ignoring it and test with on device debugging on the device.

More info on the error: It sometimes occurs when the ADE changes the object tree in quick successions. It is a known issue but should not effect your World.

I Wolfgang.

It seems to be the jQuery Mobile Ghost Click in .tap() function that makes button to be tapped twice in quick succession.
Login or Signup to post a comment