Start a new topic

PluginSamples help

PluginSamples help

hi, 

I tried to follow the documentation to use Sample Examples for Android & iOS on mac os x system ,but the following command giving me error.

$ ./CreateSampleApp.sh -d ~/Path/Where/The/App/Should/Be/Created -ios true -android true

Please help me resolve this error . Also pls suggest me in setting up  the android development  environment on both mac os x and windows. thank you

regard's

rajesh

hi waiting for reply

Hi!
What kind of error do you get? Have you installed the 'phonegap' command line tools or 'cordova'? Wikitude requires 'phonegap'.
The first parameter for the build script is the path where the example project should be created. Just pas in a valid path on your file system (the last path component will be created if it not exists).

Regarding the Android installation, please visit the official Android documentation over at http://developer.android.com/tools/index.html.

Best regards

Andreas

Following message i get after running the command  "$ ./CreateSampleApp.sh -d ~/Path/Where/The/App/Should/Be/Created -ios true -android true"

-bash: CreateSampleApp.sh: command not found

There is no CreateSampleApp.sh file in downloaded binary (wikitude-phonegap-samples-Feature.zip).

Pls let me know your suggestion

regard's

rajesh

Hi!
We just found out that our documentation was linking to an old sample repository branch.

You can find tha official released PhoneGap sample over at https://github.com/Wikitude/wikitude-phonegap-samples. Download the master branch as .zip and follow our setup guide to create the sample application.

Sorry for any circumstances!

Best regards

Andreas

i am getting a error when to try to install android platform on  PluginSamples 

Error: The command "android" failed. Make sure you have the latest Android SDK installed, and the "android" command (inside the tools/ folder) is added to your path.

at /Users/ants/.cordova/lib/android/cordova/3.4.0/bin/lib/check_reqs.js:85:29

at _rejected (/Users/ants/.cordova/lib/android/cordova/3.4.0/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:808:24)

at /Users/ants/.cordova/lib/android/cordova/3.4.0/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:834:30

at Promise.when (/Users/ants/.cordova/lib/android/cordova/3.4.0/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:1079:31)

at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Users/ants/.cordova/lib/android/cordova/3.4.0/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:752:41)

at /Users/ants/.cordova/lib/android/cordova/3.4.0/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:574:44

at flush (/Users/ants/.cordova/lib/android/cordova/3.4.0/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:108:17)

at process._tickCallback (node.js:415:13)

/Users/ants/.cordova/lib/android/cordova/3.4.0/bin/create: Command failed with exit code 8

can you please help to fix this 

thank you

regard's

rajesh 

PhoneGap needs the 'android' command from the Android SDK in order to create a project.

You must include the android platform tools folder in your PATH variable.

For example, on my machine I use this command before launching the script:

# export PATH=$PATH:~/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20131030/sdk/tools/:~/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20131030/sdk/platform-tools/

Hi,

After downloaded the Plugin Samples and wikidue plugin using Terminal commands . I am getting error at WTwikitudePlugin.m at line no. 138 .Below line creates problem.

id argumentDictionary = ;               "ARC Semantics issues"       No visible @interface for 'NSArray' declares the selector 'firstObject'

Can you please help me to fix this. thank you.

Which PhoneGap version are you using? I guess it's not 3.4 which is suggested by the Wikitude Plugin.
Simply type the following command in your Terminal and compare the output. On my machine it's 

phonegap -v
3.4.0-0.19.17

You should see something similar e.g. 3.4.0-...

To update your phonegap installation, run the following command in Terminal.

sudo npm update -g phonegap

Best regards

Andreas

hi , 

I checked the version before it was 3.4.0-0.19.8  

after updated my phonegap i am getting 3.4.0-0.20.0

but still i am getting the same error . Please help me to fix this.

thank you

are you using the 'phonegap' or 'cordova' commands?

Thanks for quick reply

i used phonegap command to check version and update version like you suggested above. I just downloaded the plugin samples file and added ios & android platforms and added wikitude plugins.

waiting for fix ,thank you

You don't need a fix. Just tried everything by myself and if you follow the documentation on how to create the sample application, everything is working.

What Xcode version have you installed? 5.1.1 is the current release.
Login or Signup to post a comment