Start a new topic

Radar gets squeezed in Landscape Orientation on iOS

Radar gets squeezed in Landscape Orientation on iOS

Hi,

When we move to landscape from portrait mode on iOS7 iPhone 5 the radar gets squeezed vertically.

KR,

Pierre

Hi,
Did you have a look at the iOS Example Application? I just tried it out myself and it works as expected on an iPhone 5, running iOS 7. 

Does the camera stream is displayed correctly? If not, you might call the -setShouldRotate:toInterfaceOrientation method in your view controllers -willRotateToInterfaceOrientation:duration: method.

Best regards
Andreas

Hi,

Yes we tried with sample code and sometime the radar gets squeezed as per the screenshot attached.

Pierre

Can you define 'sometimes' a bit more precise? Can you give us instructions how we can reproduce this behaviour?

Best regards
Andreas

Hi,

It actually happens immediately after start.

We noticed that it happens as soon there are two views using the radar within the same app or two apps using view with radar running in background. I know that it's hard to believe but you can test it quite easily.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j13eerb3xqld1w6/VID_20140227_190553.3gp

Hi,
So you have multiple WTArchitectView objects at the same time in memory? If so, the new SDK release, which is early April, might be interesting for you. There we've added support for multiple WTArchitectView objects.

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment