Start a new topic

Image settings for recognition

Image settings for recognition

Hi Suresh Kumar Durairaj,

Please either post the images you're using here or send the to forumwikitude.com. If you only change the images and it's not working anymore, it's most likely that the images are not ideal for image recognition. Please check this best practice guide to get further deails on good target images.

Please also check the star-rating with the target generation tool or Wikitude Studio to make sure that your images are usable.

Thx

Nicola

In ios I have tried with my own images for recognition. It's not working. But the existing image's recognition is working. I replaced my images with existing images(imageOne,surfer). Any help would be appreciated. I attached the images along.

Hi,

I had a quick look at the images - imageOne.png is working for me (it got 1 star). surfer.png, is much too small and does not work. Please check this best practice guide to get further deails on good target images.

Please also make sure that you regenerate the target collection with your images, if you haven't. Check the documentation section here to get infos on how to create the target collection.

Thx

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for the response. I followed the conventions, but still i'm unable to detect. I attached the files below, correct me if i'm wrong.

Thx.

Hi Suresh,

I tried to test both of your images with Wikitude Studio, but the sufer.png has some error which makes it impossible to upload to Studio (even opening it with Photoshop was not possible). Please check if there is something wrong with this image. The first image worked fine.

Please ensure that you regenerate the .wtc file once you change images.

Please also check if you're testing with a supported device. Details can be found here: Android, iOS

Thx

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

I had a glance at here http://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/3.2/web/targetmanagement.html, and uploaded the images, created the targetcollection and added in my assets. Everything as mentioned there. Even the images got 1 star each. I'm using ios 7, iphone 5. But still I'm unable to detect the image. And one more thing, how can i use videos in my project. Kindly clarify this issue.

Thx,

Suresh

Hi,

there still seems to be something wrong wih the surfer.png - I can't upload it to Studio and can't open it with Photoshop. Please make sure that your imges are working in Studio, to have a quick check.

thx

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment