Start a new topic

License Violation Detected

License Violation Detected

I've donwloaded wikitude for titanium module and last wikitude sdk 3.2. I've copied wikitudesdk.jar to my module lib folder, and when executing the app, I receive an alert "License Violation Detected" and the app closes automatically.

Any clue? Thank you!!!

I have the same problem :( . Last friday it was working without the violation alert. Any idea? 

same problem here.... but we've already purchased the licence and we were trying to publish the production version of the app...

Somebody found a solution? Somebody else have the same problem?

I have same problem in Android with SDK Trial :(. iOS is ok

Hi, I have the same problem. I download Wikitude 3.2.1 Module from https://marketplace.appcelerator.com/apps/6755#!overview and when I import the sample (github) this show the message box in device.

I want to try the free version in my apps

Thank you

Juan

same problem!! :( can somebody help us?

thanks!
No sé si será casualidad... Pero todos los que hemos reportado el problema, tenemos nombres espa?oles... Tendrá que ver con el idioma de nuestros terminales el tema de la licencia?
Hola a todos, después de cansarme de esperar el pasado 6 de noviembre contacte con el soporte de wikitude, les plantee el problema y quedaron de revisarlo y avisarme que concluían.

"Hi Rolando,

thanks for the information provided. We are looking into this issue this week an hope to have a fix for this soon.

Kind regards
Philipp"

Hasta ahorita es tiempo que no recibo respuesta, no se sí seamos los únicos con este problema.

Si más pudieran meter presión tal vez agilicen esto.

Saludos!!!
Hola Rolando! Has tenido noticias?
Login or Signup to post a comment