Start a new topic

Image wrong rendering

Image wrong rendering

There's a image that is rendered well in any image viewers. http://s3.amazonaws.com/ja-assets/companylogos/641/JPMCLogo_thumb.png. But it is not rendered properly in AR 

I attached screenshot. Does anyone encounter the same issue?

Can you tell me the SDK version you are using? If you are not using the latest (3.0) can you try upgrading and check again with the new version.

Thanks,
Wolfgang

We use the latest 3.0.

We captured ios logs. It contains

Aug  8 17:59:15 New-Cloud-Pad Empleos PR <Error>: CGBitmapContextCreate: unsupported parameter combination: 8 integer bits/component; 24 bits/pixel; 3-component color space; kCGImageAlphaNone; 200 bytes/row.

Aug  8 17:59:15 New-Cloud-Pad Empleos PR <Error>: CGContextSaveGState: invalid context 0x0

Aug  8 17:59:15 New-Cloud-Pad Empleos PR <Error>: CGContextSetCompositeOperation: invalid context 0x0

Aug  8 17:59:15 New-Cloud-Pad Empleos PR <Error>: CGContextFillRects: invalid context 0x0

Aug  8 17:59:15 New-Cloud-Pad Empleos PR <Error>: CGContextRestoreGState: invalid context 0x0

Aug  8 17:59:15 New-Cloud-Pad Empleos PR <Error>: CGContextSetBlendMode: invalid context 0x0

Aug  8 17:59:15 New-Cloud-Pad Empleos PR <Error>: CGContextDrawImage: invalid context 0x0

Aug  8 17:59:15 New-Cloud-Pad Empleos PR <Error>: CGContextFlush: invalid context 0x0

Hi,

It seems that the image you try to load is corrupted. Please try another (png, jpg) or export the (png, jpg) again with the correct settings from e.g. photoshop.

Best regards

Andreas 

Thanks Andreas. I opened image with gimp, edited it a little bit and exported. I expect that gimp output is correct. But it is still rendered as on screenshot I attached in my first post. It seems that there's some issues with handling some  kind of correct png images.

Hi,

have you tried different alpha settings? I haven't installed Gimp so I can't give you detailed suggestions what you could try and change. Contains your image an alpha channel?

Best regards

Andreas

It  does not contain alpha channel

Image: JPMCLogo_thumb.png

Format: PNG (Portable Network Graphics)

Class: PseudoClass

Geometry: 50x50+0+0

Units: Undefined

Type: Grayscale

Endianess: Undefined

Colorspace: Gray

Depth: 8-bit

Channel depth:

gray: 8-bit

Properties:

date:create: 2013-08-08T14:52:21+04:00

date:modify: 2011-08-17T21:38:37+04:00

png:IHDR.bit-depth-orig: 8

png:IHDR.bit_depth: 8

png:IHDR.color-type-orig: 0

png:IHDR.color_type: 0 (Grayscale)

png:IHDR.interlace_method: 0 (Not interlaced)

png:IHDR.width,height: 50, 50

Hi,

can you please send the image to ios-sdk@wikitude.com?

Thanks!

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment