The problem was that I did not stopped the architectView in viewWillDisappear.
about 10 years ago
I am trying to integrate the ARBrowser in an iphone app. To set all the items of the POI, like Description, latitude, longitude, etc. I call a Web Service and I get the result in a JSon. After this, I put all the fields in the POI. The matters is that, once that ARBrowser is integrated, I run the app, I push the button which call ARBrowser, and POIs sometimes appear, and sometimes don't. I have checked that the data is retrieved from the server properly, so I am not able to guess where is the problem.